Getting tired of cleaning your gutters? Try the latest in patented gutter protection technology from Clear Perfection for only $11.95 foot!
Maintains Entire Opening of Gutter to Take In Water Including Those Heavy Rains
Nothing Can Clog ProGuard Since Leaves, Pine Needles,
And Debris Blow Away In The Wind. Install It Once & Be Done!
Never Clean Your Gutters Again!
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (call office for details)
- All Weather Four Season Protection
- Saves Your Landscape From Hard Rains
- Pressure Fitted vs Nail, Screw & Roof Damage
- Virtually Invisible From The Ground
- Pine Needle Proof!
Q. How does ProGuard work?
Q. Why is ProGuard better than one piece shielded hard covers, flat mesh covers, fill ins, foam inserts, all in one systems, etc?
- Shielded Hard Covers: Normally made of a plastic composite, they warp, fade, and separate over time. Not all water, especially heavy rains, can make it inside the opening on the edge of the gutter, so water ultimately goes over the side and on to your landscape. In addition, they allow bird nests, wasp nests and pine needles inside the opening. This is not how a gutter protection system should work. We are often hired to clean such systems.
- Wire Mesh Covers: The holes are too big, allowing debris of all kinds to get inside. Also, we have found they seem to come apart more easily. As a result our company regularly cleans these as if they had no protection at all.
- Fill In & Foam Inserts: Material eventually disintegrates. Heavy debris, ice, snow, branches, etc. will push the product down into the gutter, giving a matted look and leaving debris trapped on top with no place to go.
- All In One Systems: Very expensive, yet still operate like the 'shielded' guard system as described above.
- Flat Screen vs Wave Technology Screening: Flat screens cannot 'catch' all the water as it washes over the screened surface, and ultimately goes over the edge and on to your landscape. ProGuard Z-Bend wave technology catches the water and forces the water through the product and into your gutter faster.